CONTENT CURATION



Hello everyone!


This time I want to share with you guys a wonderful and useful tool. It's called: Pearltrees. It is one of  my favourite curation tool in the educational field.  In this web, you can attach all the all the educational websites together.

Today I'm going to introduce you how to use this curation tool😉

- First of all, you need to log in following the steps to create the account.
- Next, you can watch the video or a tutorial of pearltrees, this is the slide-share where you can find details to make your own Pearltrees page.
- Finally, let's get started!

The reason why I highly recommend this content curation tool, because this social platform is used as a means for people to save website content. Users can choose to share the content with other followers and/or look at what other people are saving from around the web. Here are some of the tools: Pinterest, SymbalooList.ly and Pearltrees.

I have my own page in Pearltrees where I shared some interesting, practical and useful articles.  If you are interested, just have a look form here and I hope it will be meaningful and helpful for you all:


Yingh

Comments