Music Never Sleeps! -My Music CLIL Lesson-



🎵Music Never Sleeps!🎵



Photograph by geraltCC0 Creative Commons




 Photograph by ApadrinanCC0 Creative Commons




Photograph by ColiN00B.  CC0 Creative Commons




Hi everyone!

The reason why I chose these three pictures because I want to use that in a first grade classroom (6 years old). The main topic of the CLIL lesson is Music. I'm going to use these pictures in the classroom to introduce the the rhythme, the basic music theory. 


Main goals:

🎼  Cheer up the children. 

🎻 Get to know some music instruments: such as piano, ukulele, violin, guitar, flote.

🎧  Learning English songs and learning how to express their feelings by sing and listening different types of songs.

🎹  Try to play a song :use a class set of instruments in the classroom to help reinforce the content.


It definitely will help me in my CLIL lesson, I'm going to use these images for an activity, the children learning English grammar by remembering lyrics and by singing a song. Besides, musical training helps develop language skills (the second language learning). Some reserch said the left side of the brain is better developed with music, and songs can help imprint information on young minds.

I hope this will be useful for your CLIL lesson as well!


Sincerely yours 🎶


































Comments