The Body Systems Mind Map

The Body Systems Mind Map 

Hello every body,

Today I would like to show you my body systems mind map.  This time, I have used a tool called Creately. A mind map is a diagram for representing tasks, words, concepts, or items linked to and arranged around a central concept or subject using a non-linear graphical layout that allows the user to build an intuitive framework around a central concept. A mind map can turn a long list of monotonous information into a colorful, memorable and highly organized diagram that works in line with your brain's natural way of doing things. 

In other words, a mind map is an easy way to brainstorm thoughts organically without worrying about order and structure. It allows you to visually structure your ideas to help with analysis and recall.

When working with long topics in science, I think that mind maps are really useful for the students to have a general idea about the topic they are going to work on. Moreover, it allows the students to organise their ideas when studying at the same time they are connecting different concepts and key words. In my case, I like Creately., but at the beggining it was very difficult for me, because I didn't know where were the resources that I need. After investigating, I find it's easy and a little bit fun.

Here is a question: When can a mind map be helpful and useful in my natural science lessons? In my case, I created a mind map in order to explaining one project for natural science' subject called "Our body systems". In my mind map, I gathered all the basic information about the body systems.The mind map can be showed in the digital blackboard and be explained step by step and children will understand it in a easier way. 

Let's see my mindmap on Creately!
Have fun! :)







Comments