We like Infographics!

We like Infographics!

Hey hey, 

I have just discovered a new useful resource of this planet called Infographic. An infographic (information graphic) is a representation of information in a graphic format designed to make the data easily understandable at a glance. People use infographics to quickly communicate a message, to simplify the presentation of large amounts of data, to see data patterns and relationships, and to monitor changes in variables over time. It is online and similar to a poster. You can choose the topic that you want and explain it. It is very visual. 

For example, in my Infographic, I made a guidline for a healthy diet for the children, because in my opinion they are essential for their daily life, nutrition for kids is based on the same principles as nutrition for adults. Everyone needs the same types of nutrients — such as vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates, protein and fat. Children, however, need different amounts of specific nutrients at different ages. You can have a look my Infographic to clic here!

This time I used the app called Canva. I told you about this app in this post. I think that is the best free app that I've ever used to create nice and visual content. Canva gives you a lot of free templetes., it's also easier to creat a fun infographic than other apps. Enjoy your own style!


Have fun! :)



Ying Hou

Comments