Classic Poetry Time

Podcasting Poetry Project
Hey guys! 

April is National Poetry Month, so I pulled one of my favorite poem for my third graders to teach and inspire my students through the new CLIL lesson tool: Podcasting, the SoundCloud! And today I want to share with you this incredible implement.


SoundCloud is a social platform where everyone can listen and create sounds and share them everywhere. It can record and upload sounds to SoundCloud and share them privately or publicly to friends, blogs, sites and all our social networks. 


First of all, to organize the project I created a document with Google Docs a very useful tool that allows to design word documents, power point, graphs..etc.  So I used it to draft my project and write my objectives, tools, competencies and evaluation.  I definitely hink this is the best option to work in groups, because your group member can work online at the same time of the same document.


Here is my project draft on 
Google Docs:





Next, in this step, I recorded a podcast by GarageBand ( it is an application for Apple that let you record your own style audios, creating music and add your own songs with different  instruments.) to welcome my students to the blog. 

Then I shared my podcast in my  SoundCloud channel so that can share in the blog. 


The First Welcome message for my students:




This is my SoundCloud podcast project :




Oh! The last but not the least guys, here I share with you a playlist that I have created in order to perform a more motivating work and we can use it in the project. A playlist is an album where you can add the podcast you want. In this case, this playlist includes some tracks that our students can use as a background sound in their audiobooks.


Enjoy it my friends!!😊😊

Good Luck

Comments