My Experience#Twima8

My Experience#Twima8

Almost all of us will experience some kind of adversity—most of us will go through some pretty tough times at some point in our lives. So that telling and sharing story is a very good way to express our thoughts, emotion, stories can be very healing and many people benefit from getting the opportunity to pass on their wisdom to others. This can be especially powerful for people who do not always feel that they have the chance to help others.

As I mentioned previously, for that reason, today I´m going to talk about my own experience living alone in abroad and how I studed English and Spanish. First of all I want to introduce you the main page of Flipgrid where I uploaded my video. This is a video discussion learning platform that teachers and students around the world and they are sharing ideas and learning together. Here is the link to my personal Flipgrid!


It´s quick to handle and to use, and also people who are on this platform can record videos with a maximum of 5 minutes the stories you want, you can also edit your videos, adding very funny effects. 


In my opinion, the functions and how easy it is to use this app, I would say it is quite easy to share your experices with this app. In general, it is not difficult if you are used to working with apps on your phone. Generally is quite intuitive. Moreover, you have as many chances as you need to record yourself; but I recommend you rehearsing before recording it. #Twima8 is the name of a project, my teacher already posted video in an educational collaborative project worldwide called: The World is My Audience, in #twima8- We All Have A Story! From here, it is restorative to listen to other people who work in the same job as you do.

You can find my story from here! 



Since I joined this project, I truly enjoy working and sharing learning projects, ideas in Flipgrid, I want to share with the whole world my experience as a teacher. I think that as a teacher we can use this tool in the classroom for our students to present projects, carry out activities or simply so that they can express themselves in some way.

And here's my Flipgrid zone, and the tweet to spread the word!! Now sharing personal experiences and discovering others’ through #twima8. Check it out and share yours! #ictclil_urjc



Comments